- Miami’s low temperature Sunday morning did not dip below the mid-80s.
- The low was 84 degrees at Miami International Airport, tying the city’s all-time warmest low temperature.
- For reference, 84 degrees is the average high in New York City in mid-July.
Keep reading on Weather.com
Make some memories in magical Miami! Get up to $30 off withpromo code MIAMI30. Book Now!
Address: 100 S Ocean Blvd, Manalapan, FL 33462
Phone: (800) 328-0170
- 5-star hotel
- Full-service spa with a water garden
- 2 swimming pools
- 3 on-site restaurants and bar
- Watersport rentals and kids’ programs
- 7.8 miles from Palm Beach International Airport
- 8 miles from the Palm Beach Zoo
- 9 miles from shopping on Worth Avenue
- 11 miles from Palm Beach Country Club
- 13.8 miles from Rapids Water Park
- 56.5 miles from Miami International Airport