SAN DIEGO – A woman was seriously injured after her parasail broke leaving her flailing in the air for 45 minutes before crashing into an airport.
Katie Malone was vacationing in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, with family celebrating her birthday June 8 when she went on what was supposed to be a 10-minute parasail ride, according to KSWB…..Click Here To Keep Reading
Another news segment done on Katie Malone last night. Glad 10News – ABC San Diego KGTV has been so helpful. https://www.gofundme.com/katie-malones-medical-bill-support#helpkatie #bringkatiehome
Posted by Christin Shigley on Monday, June 25, 2018
Discover Bay of Puerto Vallarta, a tropical sanctuary on the sands of beautiful Banderas Bay. With romantic views of the ocean, you’ll be spellbound by its luxuriance.
Overlooking Marina Vallarta, in one of the most exclusive and serene neighborhoods in Puerto Vallarta, four stars of luxury after a 5 minute ride from the airport or 10 minutes to the town center.
Where is Puerto Vallarta? Located on Mexico’s beautiful Pacific coast, with an international airport and seaport making it one of Mexico’s most popular vacation destinations.
Romantic, ocean vistas ready for your special occasions.
- Waterfront Gazebos, The Perfect Spot For Picture Perfect Sunsets Overlooking Puerto Vallarta.
- A Chip Shot Walk To The 18 Hole/ 72 Par Marina Vallarta Golf Club.
- Live Nightly Themed Dance Shows, From Retro To Traditional Cultural Dances, Performed By The Hotel’s Own Private Dancers.
- Unlimited Meals
- Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Premium Drinks Are Available with Extra Charge
- Beachfront Resort with Swimmable Sandy Beach in Marina Vallarta
- Swimming Pool Plus a Separate Kids Pool
- Four Restaurants (Buffet and A-La-Carte), One Snack Bar and Lobby Bar with Live or DJ Music to Dance, Karaoke Night or Casino Games
- Kids and Co Family Themed Areas: Baby Club for Toddlers up to 4 Years. Kids Club for Kids 5-11 and Cool Club for Tweens. All Clubs Offer Organized Activities Supervised by Professional Staff
- Non-Motorized Water Sports Exercise Room and Recreation Facilities for All, Including Beach Volleyball, Water Aerobics, Tennis, Basketball, Jogging Path, Kayaks, Climbing Wall, Batting Cage, Video Games, Rifle Shooting, Archery, Disk Golf, Pool Tables, Card Tables and More
- Nightly Entertainment Performed by Professional Dancers in an Outdoor Theater