(CNN)Three guests who stayed at a prominent downtown Atlanta hotel have become sick with Legionnaires’ disease, prompting an investigation of the hotel on Monday, officials said.
“Based on epidemiological evidence we have an outbreak among people who stayed at the [Sheraton Atlanta] during the same time period,” said Nancy Nydam, director of communications at Georgia Department of Public Health, on Tuesday.
Address: Eighty-Eight, West Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305
Phone: (404) 563-7900
- 5-star hotel
- Butler service
- 40,000 sq ft pool area with a poolside cafe and a waterfall
- Full-service spa
- Fitness center, billiards room, 8 event spaces
- On-site restaurant and tearoom
- Lounge and wine room
- 5-minute walk from the Buckhead Theatre
- 7 miles north of downtown Atlanta
- 14.1 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport