Address: 7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Opened on May 15, 1927, and is the oldest continually operating hotel in Los Angeles.
- 4-star hotel
- Located along the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Outdoor pool with fire pit
- Cocktail lounge, nightclub, beer garden, an upscale restaurant, a 24-hour burger joint and a game room with bowling.
- Marilyn Monroe is known to be one of many wondering spirits at the residence. She lived at the hotel for 2 years when her modeling career was taking off.
- Guests and staff have reported strange cold spots, moving orbs and mysterious phone calls to the operator.
- Other experiences involve a little girl in a blue dress named Caroline
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”160″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_slideshow” gallery_width=”600″ gallery_height=”400″ cycle_effect=”fade” cycle_interval=”2″ show_thumbnail_link=”1″ thumbnail_link_text=”[Show thumbnails]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Top Destinations, Los Angeles – HotelsCombined