452 Royalton Turnpike, 452 Royalton Turnpike, Barnard, VT 05031
Spread across 300 acres of Vermont farmland, Twin Farms is an intimate all-inclusive resort comprised of 20 rooms and cottages.
Steeped in romance and folklore, Twin Farms is Vermont’s only luxury, five-star experience. With an eclectic, whimsical and extraordinary private art collection throughout 20 uniquely designed accommodations. Ensconced in 300 acres, Twin Farms is an adult-only property that customizes every detail. Indulge in superb meals and fine wines. Pursue outdoor adventures. Retreat and relax.
- Luxurious cottages and suites, each individually designed by famed architects and eminent interior designers, and made truly extraordinary by our owners’ whimsical contemporary museum-quality art collections.
- Customized lunches, including picnics, in any location
- Cocktails and canapés each evening
- Farm-to-table dinner served nightly from 6:30pm-8:00pm
- A full-service spa and a traditional Japanese furo, a coed soaking tub set inside the forest
- intimate themed cottages that offer elegant privacy, plus fireplaces and porches
- All-inclusive rates include daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner and in-room service, daily wine, cocktails and afternoon tea
Located about three hours from Boston, five hours from New York City, and one and a half hours from the nearest commercial airport in Burlington, the Twin Farms experience begins. Let the odyssey help you escape and reconnect. Allow time to grab lunch and browse antique shops, visit the Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park and tour a working farm, or watch artists create fine glassware at the Simon Pearce factory in Quechee. Once on the property’s far-reaching 300 acres, seclusion and privacy come first, although some of the shared facilities provide social opportunities as subtle or lively as you wish.