Address: 1 Cedar Point Dr, Sandusky, OH 44870
- 364-acre amusement park located on a Lake Erie peninsula
- Features a world-record 71 rides, including 17 roller coasters
- Runs from early May until Labor Day in September
- Reopens only on weekends until the end of October or early November for a Halloween-themed event known as HalloWeekends
- Only amusement park in the world with six roller coasters taller than 200 feet
- received the Golden Ticket Award for “Best Amusement Park in the World” from Amusement Today for 16 consecutive years from 1997–2013.