Address: 7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Phone (323) 856-1970
- Opened on May 15, 1927, and is the oldest continually operating hotel in Los Angeles.
- 4-star hotel
- Located along the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Outdoor pool with fire pit
- Cocktail lounge, nightclub, beer garden, an upscale restaurant, a 24-hour burger joint and a game room with bowling.
- Marilyn Monroe is known to be one of many wondering spirits at the residence. She lived at the hotel for 2 years when her modeling career was taking off.
- Guests and staff have reported strange cold spots, moving orbs and mysterious phone calls to the operator.
- Other experiences involve a little girl in a blue dress named Caroline
Top Destinations, Los Angeles – HotelsCombined