German pop singer Daniel Kueblboeck has been reported missing off the coast of Canada after a fall from a cruise ship.
Kueblboeck gained recognition as a contestant in 2003 on the national talent show “Germany Seeks the Superstar”.
The coast guard is reportedly searching for the 33-year-old.
The pop singer was supposedly on a holiday cruise from Hamburg to New York.
An eight hour flight from Germany to New Jersey turned into a nightmare when passengers were forced to listen to a child’s endless screams.
Ten people were hospitalized Wednesday after an Emirates Airline plane from Dubai to New York City was carrying more than 500 passengers and landed at JFK Airport with about 100 passengers and crew members reported feeling ill, officials said.
Apparently rapper Vanilla Ice was among the passengers.
So I just landed from Dubai and now there is like tons of ambulances and fire trucks and police all over the place pic.twitter.com/i9QLh6WyJW
— Vanilla Ice (@vanillaice) September 5, 2018
— Erin Sykes (@SykesStyle) September 5, 2018
MOABI REGIONAL PARK, Calif. — Two recreational boats collided head-on Saturday in a stretch of the Colorado River marking the California border with Arizona that was crowded with people enjoying the Labor Day weekend, sinking one boat and leaving 13 people injured, authorities said. Another four people were missing…Keep Reading On CBS News
13 injured, 4 missing as boats collide on Colorado River in California – Yahoo News
Carnival Cruise Ship Strikes Pier in New York City – Cruise Radio
- Kay Longstaff, 46, fell from a cruise ship and spent 10 hours in the Adriatic Sea at night
- The cruise ship Norwegian Star was 60 miles off the coast of Croatia
- Longstaff used to work as cabin crew on Virgin Atlantic planes
- Crew member of the cruise ship has claimed Longstaff is unlikely to have fallen into sea by accident.
- Daniel Punch, who works aboard the Norwegian Star ship ,said on Facebook ‘She didn’t fall, she jumped. It was on my ship. I spoke [to her] throughout the whole week. She was arguing with her fella the whole time.’
- Longstaff’s boyfriend confirms the couple had been drinking alcohol and arguing before the incident.
- An unknown source said: ‘Footage has been viewed and you can clearly see she was there on her own when she fell. She was not pushed. The theory we are working on is that she most likely jumped.’
March 8, 2014, Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 departs from Kuala Lumpur with 239 people on board a Boeing 777 headed to Beijing. The people on board would never land at their destination.
After a four year investigation and a 495 page report, The Safety Investigation Team can conclude that someone did in-fact manipulate the controls to veer off coarse but did not determine who is responsible.
A full investigation report is being provided to the victim’s next of kin.
Investigators were trying to understand why the plane veered so off course before making it’s decent into the ocean.
A Few Notes
- Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah had flown a “similar route” to the one that night from a flight simulator at his house.
- Police concluded that there was no suspicious activity on the simulator.
- Investigators were satisfies with the background, training, and mental health of the pilots.
- Investigators are not of the opinion that the crime involved the two pilots, although you cannot discount it.
- All passengers passed inspection and background checks.
- It is evident that inside the plane, someone was in control.
- Pilots, crew and passengers were all unconscious at the point of impact.
- “We cannot exclude that there was an unlawful interference by a third party,” Kok Soo Chon, head of the MH370 safety investigation team
- “The answer can only be conclusive if the wreckage is found,” said Kok
A Texas man fishing in the Gulf of Mexico has died after contracting a flesh-eating bacteria commonly found in coastal waters where oysters live, health officials said.
The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District said Tuesday that the elderly patient was “wade fishing” with open wounds before begin transported to an area hospital with “severe leg pain and classic signs” of a Vibrio bacterial infection…..