- Vista-class cruise ship
- Operator: Carnival Cruise Line
- Builder: Fincantieri
- Construction started: April 2016
Launched: March 2018
- Draft: 27′
- Capacity: 3,916 guests
- Tonnage: 133,500 GT
- Crew: 1,450
- Speed: 18 knots
- Decks: 15
- Water Works aqua park
- IMAX Theatre
German pop singer Daniel Kueblboeck has been reported missing off the coast of Canada after a fall from a cruise ship.
Kueblboeck gained recognition as a contestant in 2003 on the national talent show “Germany Seeks the Superstar”.
The coast guard is reportedly searching for the 33-year-old.
The pop singer was supposedly on a holiday cruise from Hamburg to New York.
Carnival Cruise Ship Strikes Pier in New York City – Cruise Radio
- Kay Longstaff, 46, fell from a cruise ship and spent 10 hours in the Adriatic Sea at night
- The cruise ship Norwegian Star was 60 miles off the coast of Croatia
- Longstaff used to work as cabin crew on Virgin Atlantic planes
- Crew member of the cruise ship has claimed Longstaff is unlikely to have fallen into sea by accident.
- Daniel Punch, who works aboard the Norwegian Star ship ,said on Facebook ‘She didn’t fall, she jumped. It was on my ship. I spoke [to her] throughout the whole week. She was arguing with her fella the whole time.’
- Longstaff’s boyfriend confirms the couple had been drinking alcohol and arguing before the incident.
- An unknown source said: ‘Footage has been viewed and you can clearly see she was there on her own when she fell. She was not pushed. The theory we are working on is that she most likely jumped.’
Gone are the days when amusement parks were synonymous with just fun rides for kids. Today modern theme parks are more about the “fastest”, “largest” and “scariest” words that instantly put a smile on the faces of thrill seekers. There are many theme parks that have been consistently pushing the envelope with their gravity defying rides and nothing’s putting a break on that anytime soon. In case you are an adventure lover who has been seeking to experience an unmatched adrenaline rush, then you have landed on the right page. Check out these top-of-the-line amusement parks that are nothing but sheer thrill…Click Here To Keep Reading
MSC Cruises is the world’s largest privately-owned cruise line. MSC offers cruises in the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, Northern Europe, and Sir Bani Yas.
Building on the experience and expertise gained over the centuries, this family of ship owners and captains went on to create MSC Cruises, now the largest privately owned cruise company in the world.