Bergstraße 7, DE-77887 Sasbachwalden, Germany
+49 7841 5149
- 8 room accommodations on a farm in Sasbachwalden village.
- 8,000 liter “Alde Gott” wine barrels have been converted into rooms.
- The barrels sit near a farmhouse that was built in 1665 among the Baden Wine Trail and the hills of the Black Forest.
- Equipped with A/C and heating.
- Overnight stay includes a welcome bottle of Alde Gott sparkling wine and snack basket with two more wines, bottle of non-alcoholic grape “Winzer”, 2 bottles of mineral water, bakery pastries and sausages.